Eco Mayan DMC
Destination Management Company
- Registered in the Ministry of Tourism
- Certified with the Moderniza Distinctive
- Superior Technician in Professional Organization of Events in the Latin American School of Training in Events
- Eco Mayan DMC is a professional event organizer with a National Certification in meetings and tourism events by the BURO of Conventions of El Salvador.
- Buro de Convenciones de El Salvador
- Cámara Salvadoreña de Turismo de El Salvador
- Asociación Salvadoreña de Operadores de Turismo
- Organización Mundo Maya
Eco Mayan DMC will provide the best services required by the client, always offering the best quality.
The services required by the client can be different when notified at least 60 days in advance, otherwise travelers must adapt to the services available at the time of their visit.
ECO MAYAN DMC requires a rooming list at least fifteen days before the arrival of the group with the following information:
- Full name of the participant
- Passport number
- Date, time and means of arrivals and departures
- Allergies or other medical regulation
- Food requirements
1.- ECO MAYAN DMC is only the intermediary between the final consumer and the provider of services such as: hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, land, air or maritime transport; and / or activities such as: canopy, fishing, rafting, return by boat, riding high ropes, workshops among other activities, for which ECO MAYAN DMC is not legally responsible for offenses, damages, losses, delays, accidents, cancellations or irregularities caused by a third person or by natural phenomena, epidemics, quarantines, medical regulations, migration regulations, hurricanes, unexpected weather, storms, fires, or any other natural event that may cause evacuation or a situation that is totally beyond our control. ECO MAYAN DMC is not responsible for additional costs caused by any irregularity mentioned above.
2.- ECO MAYAN DMC will not accept claims after 30 days of service rendered.
3.- The rates will be negotiated as required by the agency or the client.
4.- Every three months the rates are reviewed and are subject to change without prior notification. ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC reserves the right to adjust or change any fee it deems necessary. The rates include all the items specified in each program.
5.- ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC has the right to change any detail or the complete itinerary for reasons of comfort, safety or for the benefit of the traveler for any problem beyond the control of the company. The client will be notified at the time or in advance as long as possible. At the same time ECO MAYAN DMC has the right to cancel the tours in case the circumstances have an element of insecurity or comfort risk for tourists.
6.- PAYMENTS: Our clients must make the payment of the contracted services, in advance by any of the methods that we will send them once the services are accepted. ECO MAYAN DMC has the right to cancel any reservation, that the client has not paid in due time or has not accepted the required conditions.
7.- CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations must be notified by fax or e-mail before the date of the tour and are subject to penalties. Our customers will also receive a note from our company, via fax or e-mail, stating that the reservation has been canceled and showing a cancellation number.
8.- NO SHOW: In case of NO SHOW (not shown) from a passenger, after the service has been confirmed, ECO MAYAN DMC will be charged the service amount or the penalty applied by the service providers according to their policies and the expenses in which has been incurred before the arrival of the group or the person. If there is any type of return, this will be effective after charging the customer with any shipping amount of the same money. Or in agreement with the customer, the return will remain in ECO MAYAN DMC for subsequent services.
- The tours can be reimbursed if the cancellation of the services is made 60 days before the arrival of the passengers.
- 80% if the cancellation is made 30 days before the arrival of the passengers.
- 50%, if the cancellation is made 20 days before the arrival of the passengers.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation is made 19 days before the arrival of the passengers.
- All of the aforementioned depends on the cancellation policies of the service providers
- It will be charged to the account, phone calls, faxes, internet, etc. and other service expenses that have been paid in advance. As well as the banking commissions for the surplus transfer.
- Transfers from and to the airport do not include tips for porters at the airport or at the hotel, unless arrangements have been made in advance specifying otherwise.
- General tips are not included unless they are specified in the program.
- Check-in time at the hotels is usually at 03 – 04 p.m. and check out between 10 am – 12 m depending on the hotel.
- Breakfast and type of breakfast may be included in the rate or not, depending on the hotel.
All tours include:
- Secure Assist Card with basic services of importance for the traveler.
- Transportation mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hotels and accommodation according to the description of the tours and establishments included
- Food that has been specifically included in the programs.
- Professional guide services according to each case.
- Tickets and admissions to the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes and / or expenses are generally included unless otherwise specified.
- All packages or programs can be requested with or without food depending on the requirements of the tourist and the accommodation establishment and its policies.
- All packages or programs can be requested with or without transfers from and to the airport.
- Our packages and programs do not include the payment of visas, tourist card, payment for border crossing or exit tax payments at airports.
- Our packages do not include tips, unless otherwise specified
- Our packages or programs do not include personal expenses such as: laundry, telephone calls, fax or internet services, spa and / or gym services, meals not specified in the itinerary, etc.
ECO MAYAN DMC, requires 50% advance of the total program at least 90 days before the arrival of the group to confirm and guarantee the reservation of services.
25%, 60 days before the arrival of the group and the rest at least 30 days before the arrival of the group
You can also make the total payment of the invoice amount at one time.
ECO MAYAN DMC will send an invoice for the total amount agreed upon
HOW TO PAY
- The payment can be by bank transfer or by express curriers. The bank charges for the deposit and the currier will be paid by the client at the time of the transaction.
- Payment can be made by credit card under certain conditions and information required