Eco Mayan Tours
Destination Management Company (DMC)
- Registered in the Ministry of Tourism
- Certified with “Distintivo Moderniza”
- National Certification in Event and Meeting Tourism by El Salvador´s Convention Bureau
- PCO from Escuela Latinoamericana de Capacitación en Eventos (Argentina)
- Conventions Bureau of El Salvador,
- Salvadorean Tourism Chamber
- Salvadorean Association of Tour Operators
- Mayan World Organization
ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC will facilitate the best services requested by the client, offering always the best quality.
The services requested by the client can be diverse when notify at least 60 days in advance. Other wise the travelers will have to adapt to the services availability at the moment.
It is required by ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC a rooming list at least 15 days before the arrival of the group with the following information
- Full name of the participant
- Birth date
- Passport number
- Date and time of arrivals and departure
- Allergies or other medical regulations
- Food requirements
1.- ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC is only an intermediary between the customer and the services suppliers such as: hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, ground, air and maritime transportation, and/or activities such as canopy, fishing, rafting, boat rides, horseback rides, high ropes, workshops, among other activities, for which ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC does not assume any legal responsibility for offenses, damages, lost, delays, accidents, cancellations or irregularities caused by a third person or natural phenomena, epidemics, quarantines, medical regulations, migration regulations, hurricanes, unexpected weather, storms, fire, or any other natural issue that may even cause evacuation and are totally out of our control. ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC does not assume any responsibility for additional expenses caused by any irregularity already mentioned above.
2. - ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC will not accept any claims for services provided 30 days after the dates the service started.
3. - The rates in the proposals could be net or commissionable depending on the need of the agency or client.
4. - Every three months rates will be review and are subject to changes without previous notification. ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC has the right to change or adjust any rate if necessary. Rates include all items specified in each program.
5. - ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC has the right to change any detail or the complete itinerary for the safety, comfort, for the benefit of our traveler because of any problem out of the company´s control. The client will be notify in it´s moment and if possible ahead of time. At the same time ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC has the right to cancel the tours in case the situation has a security, and/or comfort risk for the tourists
6. - PAYMENTS: Our costumers must send payments using any of the payment methods that will be sending once the services are accepted. ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC has the right to cancel any reservation, if the client does not comply with the payment conditions agreed.
7. - CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations must be notifying via fax or e-mail, before the date of the tour and are subject to penalties. Our costumers will also receive a note sent by ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC via fax or e-mail, stating that the reservation has been cancelled, and showing the cancellation number.
8.- NO SHOW: In case of NO SHOW of the passenger after a service has been confirmed, ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC will bill the costumer with the penalty that applies according to the policies of the service providers and the expenses already done before the group´s arrival. If there is any refund, this will be made charging any sending expenses. Or, in agreement with the client, this refund will be kept by ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC for further services.
- The tours can be refund if the cancellation is done 60 days in advance before the arrival of the tourists.
- 80% if the cancelation is done 30 days before the arrival.
- 50%, if the cancelation is done 20 days before the arrival.
- And there will be no refund if the cancellation of the services is made 19 days before the arrival of the passengers.
- Nevertheless all the cancelation refunds depend on the expenses already made in advance like communications (telephone calls, fax, internet, etc.) and other expenses that depend on the policies of each service supplier. These expenses will be charge before making the refund as well as the sending charge.
8. ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC will not accept any claims for services provided, after 30 days of the date that the service started.
- Transfers in / out does not include tips for the baggage handling in airport or hotel, unless agreements made in advance or are specified in the program.
- General tips are not included unless specified in the program
- Check in time in hotels is usually after 03 – 04 p.m. and check out times depend on the booked hotel.
- Breakfasts and the kind of breakfasts may be included in the budget depending on the hotel.
All tours include
- Assist Card Insurance with a basic and important service.
- Transportation mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotels and lodging according to the description of the tours and the chosen establishment
- Specific meals that have been included in the programs
- Professional guide services according to each case
- Admission fees to the places mentioned in the itinerary
- All packages can be requested with or without meals depending on what the tourist needs or wants
- All packages can be requested with or without airport transfers in and out.
- Our programs do not include visa fees, customs taxes or expenses in the borders or airports.
- Our programs do not include personal expenses such as: laundry, telephone calls, fax and internet services, gym and spa services, meals not specified in the itinerary, etc.
ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC requires a down payment for the 50% of the total amount at least 90 days before the arrival of the group to confirm and guarantee the booking of the services. Another 25% is required 60 days before the arrival of the group and the rest at least 30 days before the arrival of the group. ECO MAYAN TOURS DMC will send an invoice with the amount that has been agreed.